Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Introduction

Hi! Im Amy Somerville and I've opened a new homebased business called FrenchKnotCO.  I specialize in Monogramming, Embroidery, and Logo/Design Digitizing. 

I enjoy the work as it allows me to explore a more creative side of life. 

Please feel free to view photos of past jobs that I will post here on this blog and to contact me at frenchknotco@gmail.com if you have any questions or embroidery/monogramming needs I'd love to help you out!

Thank you for looking!
Amy S

2 comments:

  1. We are an interior design company in Dhaka focused on providing best home décor services to our clients. TV wall decoration ideas

    ReplyDelete

  2. Such a wonderful information. We are an interior design company in Dhaka focused on providing best home décor services to our clients.
    TV wall decoration ideas

    ReplyDelete